VE Commercial Vehicles forms JV with iTriangle Infotech to provide automotive solutions – ET Auto

baua


As per the collaboration VECV will source telematics fleet management systems including the telematics devices from AMSPL for use in Eicher and Volvo branded trucks and buses for the Indian and exports market.

New Delhi: VE Commercial Vehicles Limited (“VECV”), a material subsidiary of Eicher Motors Limited, has announced its collaboration with iTriangle Infotech Private Limited (“iTriangle”) to provide automotive connected solutions.

Under this collaboration VECV will hold 51% of the share capital of the joint venture company (“JV Co”) and the remaining 49% will be held by iTriangle. “Upon closing of the Joint Venture Agreement, AMSPL (Aquila Mobility Solutions Private Limited) shall become a JV co with VECV and iTriangle,” the company said in its exchange filings.

As per the collaboration VECV will source telematics fleet management systems including the telematics devices from AMSPL for use in Eicher and Volvo branded trucks and buses for the Indian and exports market.

The collaboration will be completed after 2-3 months of signing the JV Agreement, with the capital involvement of INR 25,50,000 by VECV towards the 51% entity holding.

AMSPL was incorporated in 2023, and is going to undertake the business of providing location intelligence solutions, third party computer software packages, in the domain of Internet of Things (IoT), telematics, and geospatial solutions on web/mobile application platforms.

  • Published On May 16, 2024 at 02:45 PM IST

Join the community of 2M+ industry professionals

Subscribe to our newsletter to get latest insights & analysis.

Download ETAuto App

  • Get Realtime updates
  • Save your favourite articles


Scan to download App


Tata Motors’ passenger vehicle division, which launched some new models and variants and had a…

With this fresh price hike, the Mahindra Scorpio N is now priced between ₹13.85 lakh…

Mining company Vale is turning to Caterpillar to provide this massive, 240-ton battery-electric haul truck…